All trough life we wear sunglasses. Depending on how you feel at the moment the colour of your shades vary. When you're down and low you got very dark shades on so even the most bright light will barely be seen and small bright gestures will go unnoticed. When you're feeling great on the contrary, you got bright yellow or red shades on wich makes everything appear more festive and clear. When I wrote my previous post I had the dark ones on. The one before that, the bright. Now, I'd say these are light brown almost yellow. The reason for this might be that it's almost spring and the sun is poking out it's head around the curtain. Might also be because I've had some meetings with a jobcoach who's suppoused to guide me and help me to become a predator in the field of jobseeking. Might also be because I've started working out at the gym again. Might also be because I just bought another trip to a warmer place. Leaving for Fuerteventura to visit some friends now on monday. Bought a one way ticket since that was the only thing avalible at the date I wanted to travel but since I'm wearing those bright shades now I estimate the probability for me to find a nice and cheap trip back to be very high. The worst thing that can happen is that I get stuck in such a lovely place. Oh noes!
We got two weeks off from work and I intend to spend them in the best way, wearing those bright shades day and night! As a bonus, when I return to Sweden, the outdoors will be a pretty ok place to be in! Good things in bad times are still good things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment